|Print Method||Direct Thermal|
|Print Resolution||305 dpi (12 dpmm)|
|Print Width||3.15" (80 mm)|
|Memory||4GB Flash, 1GB RAM|
|Print Speed (max.)||AC adapter operation: 6 ips (152 mm/s) Battery operation: 4 ips (101 mm/s)|
|Dimension (Standard)||Width: 5.19" (132 mm) Depth: 8.85" (225 mm) Height: 6.33" (161 mm)|
|Dimension (With Battery Mount Kit)||Width: 5.19" (132 mm) Depth: 8.85" (225 mm) Height: 7.08" (180 mm)|
|Weight||Standard Model: 5.5 lbs. (2.5kg) With Battery Mount Kit: 6.6 lbs. (3.0 kg)|
Smart, Programmable, Independent, the versatile FX3-LX may be used as a desktop-resident or mounted printer, or anywhere throughout your operation for standalone label printing applications.
SATO’s AEP (Application Enabled Printing) programming platform allows the rapid development of unique, business-driven print solutions and user interface. Create custom and intuitive touchscreen prompts that best fulfill your unique requirements.
The FX3-LX interactive 7-inch full-color touchscreen interface makes operation simple and easy. With its video playback feature, this can eliminate extensive training of your staff on its processes and procedures as well as basic printer functionality or troubleshooting.
Compatible with an array of optional accessories, the FX3-LX was designed for today's user interaction.
- 7” full color touchscreen
- Wireless connectivity, work where it is needed
- Long lasting battery allows for hours of mobile usage
- Optional mounting capabilities and a center-positioned handle for mobility
- SATO AEP (Application Enabled Printing) saves you time and resources to quickly develop printing solutions
- Easily connects to scanners, scales, keyboards and other devices for data entry accuracy
- Water resistant (IPx2)
- Impact resistant (IK06)
- Antimicrobial casing
- Supports SBPL, SZPL, SDPL, SIPL, STCL, SEPL emulations
- Auto Detect function allow users to plug and play making the switch from SATO legacy models or other brands seamless
- Portability with optional battery pack
- Linerless options
- Fast print speeds, up to 6ips
- Standalone printing capability using SATO AEP (Application Enabled Printing)
Resources to help you explore, operate and maintain your SATO printer.
Dependable SATO brand accessories extend the value of your printers.