Oracle and BEA Weblogic RFID Edge ServerOracle and BEA Weblogic RFID Edge Server
SATO works with BEA to deliver a unified RIFD printing solution using WebLogic® RFID Edge Server.
Oracle & BEA Weblogic RFID Edge Server
SATO works with BEA to deliver a unified RIFD printing solution using WebLogic® RFID Edge Server. UsingSATO Label Gallery™, labels with variables can be exported to BEA's WebLogic® RFID Edge to print to SATO printers.
WebLogic RFID Edge Server performs a number of articular business requirements:
- Out of the box connectivity to various RFID devices including readers and printers.
- Support for filtering tag data and tag commissioning through the Application Level Events (ALE) API, a standard lead authored by BEA and ratified by EPCglobal.
- Support for monitoring and configuring RFID devices across the supply chain.
- Support for configurable local workflows for automating business processes relevant at the store, distribution center, or warehouse level.
- A lightweight, distributed architecture with minimal hardware and network requirements.
WebLogic® RFID Edge Server includes core functionality for filtering, device management including support for Gen2 functionality, and enabling local business logic or edge flows.