TEC/TXP Horticulture Printer Warranty
- SATO America warrants the TEC/TXP Horticulture printer, when purchased through SATO America or its authorized SATO Horticulture distributors or resellers; the printer, its components, and accessories are in good working order and free from defects in workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period for Printers (excluding the print head, platen roller, and cutter assembly) is two (2) years from the purchase date. Warranties applicable to products commence on the date as stated on the sales invoice provided by the reseller to the user. Commencement dates of warranties applicable to other sovereignties may be found in their relative literature.
- The warranty period for Spare Parts (excluding print heads, platen rollers, and cutter assemblies) is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
- Any printer modifications, improper use or maintenance by unauthorized and/or non-certified service companies will deem the warranty void. Improper use includes, but is not limited to, the use of consumables or any thermal carbon ribbon not manufactured or authorized by SATO America. In addition to the specified above, physical damage to the print head, platen roller, or cutter other will also void the warranty.
- Warranty service may be obtained by returning the printer freight pre-paid to SATO America, 14125 South Bridge Circle, Charlotte, NC. 28273, and assumes all risk of loss or damage during transit. Proof of purchase verifying the purchase date, or the original warranty registration, must be included with the printer.
- The warranty bearer will be notified prior to any chargeable repair activity should the warranty be considered void by SATO America.
- The foregoing warranties are the only warranties provided by SATO America in connection with the products covered. All other warranties, whether expressed or implied, are not valid; including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular application.
SATO America shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, loss, or expense arising from printer use or failure to operate; and in no event shall SATO America or its parent companies SATO Corporation, SATO Holdings, be liable for any damages exceeding the printer purchase price. This warranty statement applies to TEC/TXP Horticulture printers and spare parts sold and utilized in North America only.