SATO America is looking for an exceptional Graphic Designer to help promote and support global brands. The right candidate will be responsible for deliverables to ensure the flawless execution of projects. As part of our marketing team, we need a creative leader who understand our audiences, our goals and can craft the right message and visual tone to achieve our objectives. This position will be a part of the Marketing team reporting to the Marketing Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Brainstorm and execute against developed strategies, expectations and goals to ensure that deliverables achieve the desired results.
- Works closely with team members to deliver successful concepts for projects and then execute them in a quality, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Design both printed and digital materials (i.e.: Brochures, postcards, ads, email banners, website banners, pull-ups, data sheets, price lists and other material as needed)
- Updates SATO website (data sheets, price lists and other requests).
- Oversee print production on various material from printers, vendors.
- Support the Product Management team and product launches.
- Delivers all projects by project timelines and overall initiative strategy.
- Supports projects with high-quality designs and speed-to-market, error-free execution.
- Constantly strive for excellence.
- Ensures the customer, client and consumer are at the forefront of all creative design decisions and initiatives.
- Stay cool under pressure and manage the highs and lows.
- Moves quickly to eliminate roadblocks.
- Collaborate with printers and other vendors to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Champion and demonstrate company goals, policies, and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (BFA) in Graphic Arts or Graphic Communication or related field and 1-2 years of experience as a graphic designer or proven equivalent experience.
- Proven graphic designing experience with a portfolio.
- Expertise for various e-commerce sites specifically Google AdWords and Amazon.
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, Word Press, Hubspot, & landing pages.
- Extensive working knowledge of and an ability to train: InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, other software that relates to design is also helpful
- A solid foundation in typography, layout, color, and general design theory.
- High attention to detail.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team environment.
- Experience with photo and video editing software programs: Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro.
- Understanding of social media marketing.
- Excellent communication skills.
Location: Charlotte, NCApply