LP 100R Warranty Program
SATO America, LLC warrants that when a new printer is purchased from SATO America or through an authorized SATO America reseller, this printer, its components, and accessories are in good working order and free from defects in workmanship and materials.
1. The warranty period for SATO LP 100R Laser Printers (excluding the customer consumables, maintenance consumables, and labor) is 90 days, or 750,000 11” pages from the date of installation performed by an authorized SATO America, LLC representative. Warranties applicable to products commence on the date as stated on the signed service report for the installation of a newly purchased printer.
2. The SATO Laser Printer components (Parts) determined to defective and under warranty will be replaced by SATO America authorized representative at no cost during the warranty period.
3. Onsite warranty service without a contractual maintenance agreement must be scheduled. Typically service response is within five business days.
4. Printer relocation, modification, improper use, or maintenance by unauthorized and/or non-certified service companies will void the printer's warranty. Improper use includes, but is not limited to, the use of consumables and media, which are not manufactured or authorized by SATO. Physical damage to the printer, including the accessories and consumables in addition to that specified above, will also void the warranty.
5. All SATO parts and service purchased will have a 30-day warranty. SATO America, LLC, will determine the best method to either repair or replace the defective component.
6. The owner will be notified prior to any chargeable repair activity should the warranty be voided.
7. Proof of authorized installation, inclusive of the date, address, and serial number, must be included with the warranty claim.
8. The warranties provided herein commonly covers and are applicable to the laser printer products sold through SATO America LLC, or authorized SATO reseller, are to be provided by SATO America LLC.
9. The preceding warranties are the only warranties provided by SATO America, LLC, in connection with the products covered. All other warranties, whether expressed or implied, are not valid; including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular application.
10. SATO shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, loss, or expense arising from printer use or failure to operate.
Please contact SATO America, LLC at the address below for more details on processing warranty claims:
SATO AMERICA, LLC
14125 South Bridge Circle, Charlotte, NC 28273, U.S.A.
TEL: +1 704 644 1650
SATO AMERICA, LLC (Romeoville) - Label and Tag Production
1140 Windham Parkway, Romeoville, IL 60446, U.S.A.
TEL: +1 630 771 4200 FAX: +1 630 771 4210