LP 100R Warranty Program
SATO America, LLC warrants that when a new printer is purchased from SATO America or through an authorized SATO America reseller; this printer, its components, and accessories are in good working order and free from defects in workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period for SATO Laser Printers (excluding the customer consumables maintenance consumables and labor) is 90 days or 750,000 11” pages from the date of installation preformed by an authorized SATO America, LLC representative. Warranties applicable to products commence on the date as stated on the signed service report for the installation of a newly purchased printer and covers hardware. Commencement dates of warranties applicable to other sovereignties may be found in their relative literature.
- Printer relocation, modification, improper use, or maintenance by unauthorized and/or non-certified service companies will void printer warranty. Improper use includes, but is not limited to, the use of consumables and media which are not manufactured or authorized by SATO. Physical damage to the printer including the accessories and consumables in addition to that specified above will also void the warranty.
- The warranty period for SATO Laser printer spare parts is 90 days from the purchase date.
- All Sato purchased parts and service will have a 30 day warranty. SATO America, LLC will determine the best method to either repair or replace the defective component.
- The owner will be notified prior to any chargeable repair activity should the warranty be voided.
- Printers which are under a contractual maintenance agreement will receive onsite warranty service.
- Proof of authorized installation, inclusive of the date, address and serial number, must be included with the warranty claim.
- The warranties provided herein commonly covers and are applicable to the laser printer products sold through SATO America LLC, or authorized SATO reseller, are to be provided by SATO America LLC.
- The foregoing warranties are the only warranties provided by SATO America, LLC in connection with the products covered. All other warranties, whether expressed or implied, are not valid; including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular application.
- SATO shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, loss, or expense arising from printer use or failure to operate.
Please contact SATO America, LLC at the address below for more details on processing warranty claims:
SATO AMERICA, LLC
10350-A Nations Ford Road, Charlotte, NC 28273, U.S.A.
TEL: +1 704 644 1650 FAX: +1 704 644 1662
SATO AMERICA, LLC (Romeoville) - Label and Tag Production
1140 Windham Parkway, Romeoville, IL 60446, U.S.A.
TEL: +1 630 771 4200 FAX: +1 630 771 4210