TAGGIT Pro® is an intuitive barcode and label design software package.
TAGGIT Pro Labeling Design Software and Database
Add a powerful, easy-to-use barcode label design application to your company’s business process. TAGGIT Pro® is a sophisticated, intuitive barcode and label design software package.
The stability of TAGGIT Pro’s updated platforms means the application is capable of handling today’s requirements and will support the future growth of your business.
TAGGIT Pro supports more than 40 barcode symbologies allowing you to easily comply with industry standards, over 25 languages and the ability to print in virtually any language. It offers simple installation for thermal printers plus any Windows® printer driver, and is backward compatible.
TAGGIT Pro Labeling Design Software and Database includes many features and benefits:
- Fresh, modern interface with intuitive menu options
- Simplifies adding barcodes, images, text (including TrueType Fonts), and variables during label creation
- Quick and easy connection to, and creating queries from, a database
- Reduces errors at time of print, using customizable forms
- Easy to produce label samples and graphic elements
- Includes customizable plant database; use one of the 4,500 preloaded records (including Annuals, Perennials, Trees and Broadleaf Shrubs) or add your own variety or information
New Features in Version 17
- New Gold Edition offering RFID Functionality
- New Barcodes are now available
- Enhanced label preview functionality in Windows Explorer and via the File Open dialog box
- More intuitive activation wizard makes it easier for users to select desired activation type (single vs. network user)
- Expanded dynamic formatting for variable information with Rich Text Fields (italics, color, font) supports highly stylized label design
- File Property now allows end users to easily access label properties to support approvals, security, and VBScripting by right-clicking on the label
- Enhanced features have been added to Grid Field
- One of the 32- or 64-bit Windows® operating Windows: Vista SP2, 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008 SP2, 2008 R2 SP1 or Server 2012.
- Computer with 2GB of free RAM (depending on the system).
- A hard drive with at least 1.5 GB free disk space (depending on the installation options).
- CPU: 2 Ghz minimum.
- Video card : DirectX 9 minimum.
- Administrator rights to the computer during the installation procedure.
- System must have access to the Internet or have a dedicated USB port.
A full-featured 30-day trial of TAGGIT® Pro is available for free download. Evaluate TAGGIT® Pro and ensure your needs are met before making a purchase.
NOTE: RFID option is not available in the trial edition. TAGGIT PRO Gold features require a product license key.
Resources to help you explore, operate and maintain your SATO printer.