Print Engine Trade Up Program
Is your printer out of date or past the point of reasonable repair?
Did you purchase your printer, but expected something more durable or reliable?
Do your printer repair bills seem as high as your kid’s college tuition?
We’ve made dependable printers for over 50 years and know the importance of reliability.
Have confidence and peace of mind, trade-in to SATO and discover why customers around the world have turned to us for their printing needs and save yourself some cash while you’re at it!
SATO's Trade-In and SAVE! program is a comprehensive and easy trade in program that pays End Users cash back on their purchases of SATO print engine printers.
Here's how the program works:
- Trade-in a qualifying SATO or competitor print engine model and receive $500 USD rebate for your newly purchased SATO S84-ex or S86-ex print engine.
- This trade-in offer is a 1:1 ratio allowance on qualifying printers you now own.
- Download and complete the Trade-In and Save! application form.
- Email completed application form along with a copy of your invoice to [email protected]. We will contact you with your return authorization number (RMA) and instructions on where to send the retired printer’s controller board.
- Remove the printer’s controller board from inside the printer, box it and follow the instructions you receive on your RMA authorization from SATO.
- Validation of your return will be performed at SATO. After this process the qualifying trade-in allowance (US$ check) will be issued by SATO to the participant.
- Offer begins January 19, 2022 and expires December 30, 2022.
Qualifying Trade-In Printers
Don't see your printer listed? Call us, we can help!
M8459Se, M8460Se, M8465Se, M8485Se, M8490Se, S84 Series,
DPM/PEM4, DPM/PEM5, DPM/PEM6
PE4x, A-Class, A-Class Mark II
110PAX (all series), 170PAX (all series), ZE500
Terms and Conditions
- All sections of the application form must be completed and submitted within 30 days of purchase.
- This program is applicable only for new SATO product purchases.
- A return to SATO America of the Trade-In printer’s main controller board is required for a trade allowance. Submit the Trade-In And Save Up Application, a copy of your invoice and your W-9 to the email to [email protected]. You will receive an RMA via email for the controller board return.
- You must have a US Tax ID for payout qualification.
- Upon validation of your return, SATO America will mail the appropriate and earned value.
- Trade-In and Save payments may be subject to tax at year-end. We will issue a 1099-MISC to the recipient if annual cumulative rebates exceed $600 or more according to IRS regulations. Please include your W-9 when you submit your claims.
- All purchase orders received during this campaign period, January 19, 2022 - December 30, 2022, must ship from SATO America no later than Friday, December 30, 2022 to qualify for this promotional program.