WARNING: All counter information (e.g. print head) and printer configuration settings will be reset.
Please document/save any existing counter information and/or printer configuration settings prior to initiating this procedure.
- Open the print head and hold [LEFT] + [RIGHT] + [ENTER] buttons and power on S84ex/86ex print engine - release buttons upon hearing the audible beep to boot into Maintenance Mode.
- Once Maintenance Mode is displayed on LCD, select FACTORY MODE using directional key and press [ENTER] button
- At the Counter Clear option, select ALL from list using the directional key and press [ENTER] button
- Keep pressing [ENTER] button to advance through the rest of the menu options until Test Print:
- Counter Indication
- Counter Setting
- Serial Number
- Cont PCB No.
- Main PCB Revision
- PLD Version
- Test Print
- Test Print Mode (Factory/AIAG/Scale/Right/Left/Gray/N-Pattern)
- Change Factory PITCH POSITION
- Returns to Maintenance Mode menu
- Cycle power off/on* to restore operation of print engine
* It is recommended to wait 15 seconds to allow printer to completely shutdown before powering on