Barcode Scanner | Thermal Printer Option
Eagle Eye 6821 - Wireless 2D Scanner
Eagle Eye 6800 - 1D Barcode Scanner
SATO's Eagle Eye 6800 1D and the Eagle Eye 6821 cordless 2D Barcode scanners are industry rugged scanners that offer features usually only available on more expensive models. Each product are IP65 rated, meaning they can survive a 1.8m fall and still provide consistent quality and performance in its operation.
Both are also well suited for use in extreme environments such as; cold storage or high heat temperatures/high humidity conditions. Unlike the standard design, look and feel, of industrial barcode scanners, the Eagle Eye 6800 promotes a more stylish and ergonomic design for function and aesthetics.
While the Eagle Eye 6821 ergonomic design may also reduce user's fatigue, it increases scanning capabilities in operation by eliminating itself being wired directly to a device, allowing the users to extend up their scanning up to 100m in distance!
Both offer excellent performance, reading/processing small barcode labels or from electronic devices such as mobile phone or tablet.
Here are but a few of their features:
- USB, HID and RS232 Interfaces supported
- IP65 Sealing and 1500 1.6 ft tumbles (IEC 60068-2-31)
- Rugged design, multiple 6 ft drops to concrete
- Cold temperature operation down to -20° C
- iOS and Android Bluetooth connectivity
- Battery life supports over 80,000 scans on one charge (1 scan/sec)
- Optional Class 1 Bluetooth for up to 300 ft (100 m) range
- AI-6800 warranty, 3 years standard
- AI-6821 warranty, 5 years standard
Note: Please consult scanner manual for detailed specifications.