- Rugged design, multiple 6 ft drops to concrete
- Cold temperature operation down to -4° C
- AI-6800 warranty, 5 years standard
- Powerful linear imager reads all 1D bar codes up to 700 scans/second
- Wide scan angle, a bright aimer and the ability to scan 3 mil bar codes.
- Plug and play with many hardware and operating systems when using it as a keyboard wedge or USB Virtual COM.
- Read bar codes in direct sunlight or printed barcodes down to a 15% contrast level.
Eagle Eye 6800 1D
The Eagle Eye 6800 1D is a cabled, handheld laser barcode scanner featuring enhanced decoding algorithms for ultra-fast (700 scans/second) scanning enabling faster and greater efficiencies of use.
Our Eagle Eye 6800 is an ideal solution for a variety of applications across Healthcare, POS Retail, Manufacturing, Transportation, and Hospitality.
Effective and Affordable.
The Eagle Eye 6800 1D Barcode Scanner
The Eagle Eye 6800 1D Scanner is compatible with the reading of industry standard 1D linear barcodes. It's crafted design also eliminates reflection interference from nearby LCD displays. The stand unit, can be placed on the flat surface or used as a wall mounted device.
Features that include a high density resolution capture capabilities to decode 3mil barcodes used on such items as electronic labels in manufacturing WIP applications. Allowing the efficiency you need, the scan process is only in 0.0012 seconds and its long depth of field scan design is capable of capturing 1D barcode over a greater distance than most competition making this very suitable of a solution for retail, warehousing and the logistic industry.
The Eagle Eye 6800 1D Scanner is offered with DataMagic data editing software to further enhance its usability for your applications. Quick, simplified and easy, are the setup processes; with its user-friendly UI design, you'll begin capturing data in little time.
- Scan Performance - Powerful linear imager reads all 1D bar codes up to 700 scans/sec enabling your enterprise to work faster and more efficiently.
- Ease of Use & Compatibility - Plug and play with many hardware and operating systems when using it as a keyboard wedge or USB Virtual COM.
- Cold Environments - Perfect for cold controlled environments or outdoor applications where temperatures can plummet to -4°F.
- Easy Integration - Create a custom data stream using the Data Magic software; affording full control over the scanner's processing ability to read all scanned data, but output only what data is needed.
- Versatile Reading - Read bar codes in direct sunlight or printed barcodes down to a 15% contrast level.