HS-200 Stacker for SATO CLNX™ Series Printers
- Simple operation with 3-button controls and adjustable media guides
- Space saving design includes stand/join plate for CLNX series printer models
- Stack media from pressure sensitive labels to tag stock, including those with embedded RFID inlays
- HS-200 Stacker processes stacking of media automatically at CLNX full print speed
- HS-200 Stacker includes 2 different size hoppers to catch a range of media sizes
- Catch hopper may be easily removed to access the stacked material
- Auto-variable height hopper to collect labels or tags, automatically stops when completely filled
- Each hopper holds approximately 1200 labels/ tags stacked (depending on media thickness/curl)
The SATO HS-200 Stacker is the most versatile stacker option in the industry and suited specifically for SATO’s CL4NX™ and CL6NX™ Series of thermal printers.
Unlike other label and tag post print solutions that simply collect cut media, often stacking out of sequence or jamming, the HS-200 performs as a robust, simple, yet very reliable stacking solution. Only the HS-200 stacker post print media management system can stack such a wide array of media from pressure sensitive labels to tag stock, including those with embedded RFID inlays.
Big runs or smaller runs, the HS-200 features an auto-variable height hopper. When the run is done, its catch hopper may be easily removed to access the stacked material. Here is another great feature – should the hopper completely fill, the HS-200 automatically halts the printer until you resume the print job.
Printer Option Accessory Also Available for
Resources to help you explore, operate and maintain your SATO printer.