CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
SUMMARY: Obtains and processes customer orders and interacts with customers and internal departments to confirm customer requirements, obtain quotes, request part numbers and insure customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares orders and answers customer and sales inquiries
- Occasionally acts as liaison between sales and manufacturing
- Accepts and enters service calls; notifies technicians of customers’ needs
- Effectively manages large number of emails and incoming calls
- Resolves customer complaints in a professional manner
- Performs various clerical work such as data entry and filing
- Performs all duties safely following company policies and procedure
- Maintains a professional demeanor at all times
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work overtime when needed to meet business demands
- Provides sales order status data, delivery
- Processes changes and enhancements to orders
- Actively participates in departmental initiatives
- Maintains established departmental KPI’s
- Maintains accuracy
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two‑year college; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES: Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and exhibit professional demeanor at all times. Must be computer knowledgeable to include Microsoft Word and Excel with strong attention to detail. Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus. Experience with an ERP preferred.
Please send replies with salary history to: email@example.com