Business Development Associate - Print Engines
- Assist the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Sales Director in maintaining and cultivating target OEM partner accounts that will drive the SATO product line into new applications as well as further sales growth in existing accounts.
- Aligning with partners through the proposal, evaluation, closing and implementation stages.
- Effectively interfacing within all departments of SATO as well as external customers.
- Providing sales and technical resources as needed to key OEM partners and integrators.
- Remain knowledgeable in products offered from a sales and technical perspective.
Qualified Candidates will possess:
- Knowledge of data collection, mobile computer, bar code scanners and RFID is a plus.
- Ability to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- “Go the extra mile” drive to success.
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Customer Centric Focus
- Working knowledge of the AIDC industry.
- Ability to work effectively independently.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills coupled with strong technical abilities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- B.S./B.A. Degree preferred
- Ability to travel