Account Manager - Northeast
Principle Responsibilities include:
- Identifying and target key national accounts to develop a sales plan that will drive the SATO product line into new accounts and applications as well as further sales growth and account penetration in existing accounts.
- Aligning with and navigating key decision makers through the proposal, evaluation, negotiation, and closing and implementation stages.
- Formulating and providing required sales forecasts and reports.
- Effectively interfacing within all departments of SATO as well as the customers.
Qualified Candidates Must Possess:
- 3-5+ years experience of direct sales of products to large account end-users inclusive of the sale of AIDC products including printer technology (both thermal and laser) and media. Knowledge of data collection, mobile computer, bar code scanners and RFID is a plus.
- Proven track record of successful sales career selling national accounts coupled with a history of progressively increasing responsibility.
- Strong working knowledge of the AIDC industry
- Experience in developing and executing strategies to build successful business relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Ability to work effectively independently.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills coupled with strong technical abilities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- B.S./B.A. Degree preferred
- Travel required
Please send replies with salary history to: email@example.com